Warning About Scholarships Under the U-GO Scholarship Program, Selected Students Will Receive Rs 60,000 Per Year for a Maximum of Four Years.
The U-Go Scholarship Program is an initiative that was created by U-Go in order to provide young women who are studying professional graduating courses the opportunity to get financial support. Students who are academically promising and who are enrolled in professional graduation programmes such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. will be eligible for this scholarship, which will provide them with financial assistance of up to INR 60,000 per year for a maximum of four years. This scholarship is being offered by U-Go, a non-profit organisation located in California, United States, in partnership with GiveIndia. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to bright and driven young women in India so that they may pursue higher education.
Qualifications Required to Apply for the U-Go Scholarship Program
- Young women who are currently enrolled in professional degree programmes such as nursing, teaching, pharmacy, medical, engineering, and other similar fields are eligible.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled in the first year of their respective degree programmes.
- Must have obtained a grade point average of at least 70% in both the Class 10 and Class 12 exams.
- It is required that the total annual household income of the candidate come in at less than 5 lakhs of Indian Rupees.
- Students from wherever in India are welcome to apply.
- Scholarship Program Offered By Benefits For U-Go
The following scholarships, in their respective amounts, will be awarded to the winners of the competition:
- Courses in teaching cost INR 40,000 each year for a total of two years.
- The cost is INR 40,000 per year for the four years for nursing and pharmacy programmes.
- For studies in engineering and medicine, the cost is INR 60,000 each year over the period of four years.
- Note that scholarship money may only be used for academic-related costs, such as tuition, room and board, meals, travel, internet, devices, books, stationery, and other school-related expenses.
Documents Needed Scholarship Program on the U-Go
The following items are mandatory for the candidates to include in their applications:
- The mark sheet and passing certificates for the Class 12 examination
- A evidence of identification issued by the government, such as an Aadhaar card, voter id card, driving licence, or PAN card.
- Documentation proving admittance for the current academic year, such as a fee receipt, admission letter, institution identification card, or bona fide certificate.
- Documentation of the family’s income, such as an ITR Form-16, a wage slip, or an income certificate issued by the appropriate governmental entity.
- It is required that recipients present payment receipts for any monies that they have spent on their academic endeavours.
- information on the applicant’s bank account
- Photograph of the candidate who is applying
- What are the steps to apply?
- Simply apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button down below.
- After entering your registered ID in the appropriate field on the Buddy4Study login page, go to the “Application Form Page.”
- If you haven’t already, you may sign up for Buddy4Study using your email address, mobile number, or Gmail account.
- You will now be sent to the website where you can fill out the application for the U-Go Scholarship Program.
- To get started with the application process, click the button that says “Start Application.”
- Please ensure that the online application form has all of the essential information.
- Upload appropriate papers.
- Click the “Preview” button once you have read and agreed to the “Terms & Conditions.”
- To finish the application process, click the “Submit” button if the preview page displays all of the information that the applicant has provided in an accurate manner.
LINK TO THE SOURCE: CLICK HERE